by K Fletcher

You are a Warrior Princess

You might be wondering about this title. It sounds kind of sappy and a little weird. But I learned this at a conference an eternity ago. In the pre-mortal life you fought in the great battle against Satan and his hosts. You were no ordinary foot soldier. You were a triumphant warrior who conquered Satan according to the blood of the Lamb (Revelation 12:9-11). 

You are a child of God. You are the child of a King. The King of kings and Lord of lords. You are a Prince or a Princess of the most high! 

I am a Warrior Princess
And so are you.
I'll be keeping my blog short this week, but I just want to let you know that this church is the one true church of God and Jesus Christ on the earth today. The power and authority of the Holy Priesthood is real and we see it in action on a weekly basis. Every time we go to church and witness the blessing and passing of the sacrament, the power of God is there. 

Remember that sacredness the next time you enter the chapel. You are in the presence of the authority of God. He is there. 

This last Sunday there were no only-spanish speaking people that attended, and for the first time in a long time I didn't have to translate. I was able to sit and contemplate the necessity of the Sacrament and just how much we rely on God. 

I love this gospel. I love Jesus Christ. 

Con Amor,
Hermana Fletcher

PS- Please enjoy these pictures of us enjoying the first fire that I've sat around in more than 15 months. I sure enjoyed it!
#s'mores



No comments on "You are a Warrior Princess"

Leave a Reply