by K Fletcher

Plot Twist!

A series of dramatic things that happened this week:
BOOM: Transfer calls.
I was pretty well expecting them. I'm not sure why and I knew it was be to Nags Head, North Carolina. Nags Head is in a place called the Outer Banks (or OBX for short) and is a coastal region/peninsula. There are probably 7 Spanish members there, but apparently a LOT of potential.
BOOM: Senior Companion. I'll be with Hermana Limb. She's been on her mission for 4 1/2 months, and is just out of training.
PLOT TWIST: Our area is switching to Elders. Hermana Nyre will be going to Williamsburg and we'll get a total of 4 new elders here (a trio of elders, a set of elders, and a trio of sisters).

Here is the last district picture. Adios, Elder Smith! Good-bye to the last of endless P-Days!
BOOM: the Pinedas got baptized! It was an incredible experience and the spirit was so strong at their baptism. This is going to bless their lives immeasurably.
BOOM: I said good-bye to everyone. It was very sad. I'll be honest, I probably definitely cried when I received the call.
Hermano Faustino, our ward mission leader
the kids
Hermana Hernandez (and a passed out Thiago)
The Pinedas! (Except Kevin)
It's going to be a grand adventure down in Outer Banks. It's going to be terrifying to be senior companion, but what an incredible opportunity to grow!
I love you all and hope you are happy, safe, and well. Pray hard, work harder!
Con Amor,
Hermana Fletcher

No comments on "Plot Twist!"

Leave a Reply